Sacramento, Placer, El Dorado, Nevada, San Joaquin, Yuba, Sutter and Yolo Counties
Quality service, competitive rates, and solid base
Solar Sales and Installation
Self sufficant energy systems and designs
Green Keepers Energy provides the following Professional Services:
- Custom Electrical Design to meet your needs
- Engineered Mounting Racks for both Rooftop and Ground Mounted Systems
- Complete Integration with Existing Systems
- Wholly Compliant with all Federal, State, and Local Government Regulations
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis Provided
- Comprehensive Training for Operating and Maintaining System
- Real Time Monitoring Capabilities
How long do solar electric systems last?
How long does it take to get a residential solar electric system installed?
Increase Home Value
A recent study by Lawrence Berkeley Labs clearly shows that your home’s value will increase much more than a rooftop system costs. “Selling into the Sun: Price Premium Analysis of a Multi-State Dataset of Solar Homes” found that a home’s value will increase based on the size of the rooftop solar system at the rate of $4/watt. So for a typical 5,000 watt system that costs $14,00 after the 30% Investment Tax Credit, a home’s value would go up by $20,000. This is a big deal for anyone considering solar as an investment.